SBY 13 - 5 Day TAFT Challenge in West Sumatra
Program Details & Highlights
TAFT Program is a combination of meetings, capacity building and incentive tours in the program design.
The program is adjusted to the company needs or in tailor-made requests.
You can choose one or some destinations in Indonesia to be included in the program.
5 Day - TAFT Challenge in West Sumatra
(Meeting-Capacity Building-Incentive Tour)
TAFT is carried out using the "Experiential Learning" method in which there are 70% outdoor and 30% indoor activities. This program also provides meeting or incentives for employees in the form of "Tour" and at the same time carry out "Green Action" activities as a form of Corporate Social Responsibilty.
Day by Day SBY 13 - 5 Day TAFT Challenge in West Sumatra
Day 1: Selamat Datang - Arrival in Minangkabau International Airport (LD)
Welcome to Padang, West Sumatra, meet and greet. Directly transfer for check in at an hotel in Bukittinggi. Take a chance to rest and relax (free program) and wait for the rest of group arrive. After hotel dinner our guide will brief program orientation and then with the office committee our team will check for meeting preparation.
Day 2: Company Internal Meeting (BLD)
On this meeting day, we will provide the stuff and crew as needed by the company.
Day 3: TAFT Challenge (BLD)
TAFT Challenge (combination of "amazing race", "treasure hunt" and "city survival"). Participants will complete the "challenge" according to the theme through a number of assignments carried out in real conditions. Followed by "Class of Commitment" and farewell party combined with cultural arts performance.
Day 4: West Sumatra Tour (BLD)
You will be transported to enjoy some iconic objects in West Sumatra. Visit Panoramic Sianok Canyon, Enjoy Spectacular view of Lake Maninjau. Head of to Padang, the capital city of West Sumatra. Late check in and in the evening, there will be a farewel dinner with spectacular cultural show.
Day 5: Airport Transfer - Sampai Jumpa (B)
Free at your own leisure untll transfered to airport.
- 2.5% will be donated to support Green Tourism Institute to educate and advocate West Sumatra local community about “sustainable tourism”.
- The trip’s purpose is to facilitate the company to hold combination of meeting, capacity building and incentive trip.
- Join TAFT program is a company desire to do Community Social Responsibility and an incentive tour because the challenge will be a part of Green Activities.
- For Women dont forget to bring your “knee length” dresses/clothes (in certain places you have to wear it).
- Some routes are in remote areas, away from tourist trails and most activities directly deal with local people. Our guides will brief about appropriate behavior, both culturally and environmentally.
- Don’t worry about West Sumatra menu, even if this Province is well known forits spicy food, there are many alternatives that meet the foreigners’ taste.
- Bring your own repellent/mosquito spray and private medicine.
- For any force majeure situation, operator will change the route/activities to similar ones.
- Trip starts and ends in Padang (West Sumatra-Indonesia)
- Above price is for a minimum 40 participants.
3 Nights B&B at Bukittinggi (4 star hotel)
1 Nights B&B at Padang (4 star hotel)
*Single Supplement (+ US$101)
Meals as stated in program detail (4X dinner, 4X lunch, 4X breakfast)
* Please inform us for any dietary or vegetarian requirements
- Program Design.
- 4 Night Accommodation as in “Accommodation & Meals” Information.
- Meals as in “Accommodation & Meals” Information.
- Comfortable Tourist Transportation (adjusted to number of pax).
- Crew for meeting and capacity building activities.
- Licensed English Speaking Guide.
- Tour Crews (Logistic, Videographer & Photographer)
- Donation to Green Tourism Institute and certification as Green Friend of Indonesia.
- All Entrance Fees, donations to local community and activities fee.
- Private Cultural Performances at Farewell Dinner
- CD Documentation
- International Flight Ticket
- All Personal Expenses or Anything out of Inclusions
- Tipping (Please contact us for suggestion)